1. Information objectives
The content presented on the site of Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ®, only serves for the purpose of communication. The site does not provide advice or recommendations of any kind and is not intended as a basis for any decisions or actions. It is recommended that relevant professionals in the field provided determine the applicability of any aspect of the content.
Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your access to it or inability to access it or reliance on any information provided here. Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consecutive or otherwise special, opportunities and lost profits or any other loss or damage. This limitation includes damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
3. Links to other web sites
Any link to another Web site is presented for the convenience of the user. Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® has no responsibility or control over the content or operation of such sites and is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from that content or its operation.
Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® reserves the right to alter, amend, replace or delete any content, restrict access to or discontinue distribution of this site at any time at its sole discretion.
5. Intellectual property and useage of content
The content of this site are the property the of Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® and is protected by intellectual property laws. The trademarks, trades and services, as well as logos and products mentioned on this site are legally protected throughout the world and you can not use them without the prior written consent of Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ®. However, you are welcome to download content only for personal, noncommercial use No authorization nor modification or reproduction is allow of content and it may not be copied or used in any other way.
6. Privacy and Data Protection
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or communications, including ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or skills that you want to send to this site or Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ® electronically or otherwise, is not confidential and becomes the property of Martínez Suárez & Cavazos Flores ®, which may be used unrestrictedly of all kinds and in all forms and for all purposes, including the development, production and / or marketing of goods or services.
a. Type of information that we provide:
- Some information is applied directly to the user (the cases where the user voluntarily completes and sends us any form published on the website).
- Other information, such as that outlined below, is collected automatically (Anonymous browsing through the website):
- The domain name provider (ISP) that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user xxx can also be identified by the domain xxx.mx. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- The date and time you access our website. This allows us to identify the times of heaviest traffic and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid congestion at peak times.
- The Internet address from which the link you to our website. Thanks to this information, we can determine the effectiveness of the banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This reveals the most successful areas and increases and improves their content so that users obtain a more satisfactory result. This information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
b. Browsing Cookies:
- The date and time of the last visit to our site.
- The design of content that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
c. Personal Information:
Your access to and use of this website and its contents shall be governed and supervised in accordance with the current laws of Mexico.
– Av. 16 de Septiembre 730, Despacho 803, C.P. 44180, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
– Barra de Navidad 135, Col. Vallarta Poniente, C.P. 44110, Guadalajara, Jalisco.