We possess the experience and the tools necessary for identifying areas of opportunity and latent problems in companies in regard to how they handle their employment relationships.
When performing an analysis on a company, we are committed to identifying and assessing the company’s procedures, documents, and work environment in order to correlate them with its legal framework, objectives, and general policies, as well as the circumstances affecting this system.
Variables taken into consideration during due diligence:
- Work conditions.
- Salaries, wages, and compensation and benefit systems.
- Safety and health.
- Collective employment relationships, administrative procedures and policies for the management of personnel.
- Work environment.
- Social security.
- National Workers’ Housing Fund Institute.
- Retirement Savings Fund System.
– Av. 16 de Septiembre 730, Despacho 803, C.P. 44180, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
– Barra de Navidad 135, Col. Vallarta Poniente, C.P. 44110, Guadalajara, Jalisco.